I have worked as a lighting designer for over 10 years, starting in school productions and musicals, before working my way up to TV entertainment lighting. I have been taught by some of the industry's leading lighting designers and have had the opportunity to work in environments where I can experiment with new technologies.
My lighting design experience includes:
- Multicamera entertainment - music / quiz / panel shows etc.
- Single camera piece-to-camera / presentation
- News / debate
- High frame rate / slow-motion
From a technical perspective, I am adept at:
- Rigging, patching and troubleshooting conventional and intelligent fixtures (including Art-Net, RDM)
- DMX infrastructure and networking installation & configuration
- Console operation (Jands Vista; GrandMA; ETC Cobalt / Eos)