I have worked as a lighting designer for over 7 years, starting in school productions and musicals, before working my way up to TV entertainment lighting. I have been taught by many of the industry's leading lighting designers and have had the opportunity to work in environments where I can experiment with new technologies.
My lighting design experience includes:
- Multicamera entertainment lighting - music / quiz / panel shows etc.
- Single camera interview lighting
- News / debate lighting
- High frame rate / slow-motion lighting
From a technical perspective, I am adept at:
- Rigging, patching and troubleshooting conventional and intelligent fixtures (including Art-Net / RDM)
- DMX infrastructure installation configuration
- Console operation (Jands Vista; ETC Cobalt / Eos) and vision control (‘racks’)
A selection of my broadcast, film and theatre work is displayed below.